If you do not know the “Slutty Brownies” this is your chance.
I first read about the recipe over at The Londoner back in 2011 and it has been a favorite ever since.
It is so easy and so so good.
One of the reasons of it being “slutty” (besides it being a mix of three different cakes) is the fact that you with success can use boxes of cake mix which means that there is almost no preparation time.
The recipe is as follows:
1 Box of cookie mix,
1 Box of brownie mix,
2 Packs of Oreos
And your favorite ice-cream (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper/grease proof paper.
3. Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box and spread the baking tray with the cookie dough.
4. Cover the cookie dough with a layer of Oreos
5. Mix the brownie dough and pour it over the Oreos making it the third layer of the cake.
6. Bake for 30 minutes
7. After 30 minutes, remove the cake from the oven and leave it to cool.
And there you have it.
All you then have to do is to eat it with friends – maybe with your favorite ice-cream on the side.
If you want to, you can of course make both the cookie dough and the brownie dough from scratch.