March is here which means that spring is here.
Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. After a long dark and cold winter spring brings longer days and warmer temperatures (at some point). It is so energizing that it is not dark both when you leave for work and when you go home again.
Even though winter was dark and cold, so many nice things happened including my birthday, lots of fastlavsboller, glittery frosty mornings etc.
I got to check off almost all of the things that I had set out to do, however, my visit to Perch’s for High tea is still outstanding and so is our skiing trip to Italy (still two weeks to go before we leave).
My spring list is full of things that I really look forward to doing and I promise to keep you posted.
1. Plan a weekend trip to somewhere in Europe (right now Budapest and Rome are high on my priority list).
2. Give yoga a try. Maybe even hot yoga? I know my not so flexible body would thank me.
3. Find my go to spring/summer dress. I seem to have one every year.
4. Be better at planning and prepping our weekly meals = avoid take away.
5. Do a proper spring cleaning.
6. Watch Sakura in full bloom. As you can tell from our header we love those cherry blossoms.
7. Improve my photographic skills.
8. De-clutter all of the papers that I have laying around.
9. Buy flowers for the outdoor areas of our house.
10. Paint some walls in a color different than white. I have two walls in mind but I need consensus before I move any further…
That is my spring list for now. I know that more things will come.
What is on your spring list?